Youth lost life due to open wire of ATM sign board , Mumbai


On Monday a youth died due to electrocution outside ATM of Union Bank. Incident is of Nalaspaora region, electric wire of sign board of Union Bank RBI was loosely hanging. It is learned that when youth approached near ATM to escape from rain he died due to electric shock.

About these ads

Video

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog Stats

  • 266,079 hits

tv9 Gujarat

Top Rated

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,114 other followers

%d bloggers like this: