In Vadodra a 13 year old boy died due to electrocution while he was chopping branches of trees. Vishnu Sagarda a class 8th students was asked by her principal to climb tree and chop the branches, while preforming the task he came in contact with over head electric wire. He was electrocuted and died on the spot.
Principal of Madhavnagar Prathmok Shala, Vadodra Kailash Patel is denying that she has asked Visnu to perform the task. While his fellow students have said that she was there on the spot while he climbed the tree. Even the class teacher of Vishnu has confessed that students are asked to perform all such tasks as there is no peon in the school.
The principal has also stated that deceased Vishnu was mentally unstable so he used to do all such things nobody has asked him to perform the task.