During an ongoing Ganesh Mahotsav in Govindvadi area Isanpur of Ahmedabd a gas cylinder blasted in Ganesh mandal.
The gas cylinders were kept there to bring out the fire flames from mouth of the dinosaurs kept there for amusement. For this both gas cylinder and oxygen cylinder were used. The gas cylinder leaked and huge amount of gas came out and a tiny spark led to a sudden blast.
Such was its impact that the man who was standing nearby the gas cylinder died on the spot as he was beheaded because of the explosion. Other 7 people were injured in this accident in which two were severely burnt.
In the entire accident irresponsibility of the organizers came out, the organizers did not took any precautionary steps and which led to the demise of an innocent person.
City mayor, Asit Vora and other senior police personnel rushed to the spot after the incident occurred.