Rehab and Rameez Chougule, died in a Versova flat after a pest control job on late Tuesday night. The family had undertaken pest control work in its apartment on Tuesday after which the siblings arrived home late in the night. They forgot to open the windows and switched on the air-conditioner, leading the poisonous gas to circulate within the house. After having their food they starting vomiting and were rushed to the hospital.
Ramiz was declared brought dead and Rehab as well died despite of several efforts of the doctors.