A kid who was playing with a Chinese toy lost his life as the battery of the toy blasted. He was playing with a toy that runs with battery and suddenly the battery in the toy blasted. The injured boy was shifted to Civil Hospital where post-mortem was carried out.
Primary investigation says that the boy might be charging the battery when the blast took place because of malfunctioning of the wires.
The boy had severe injuries on chest as a result of which his heart stopped working.
Parents need to take a lot of care of their kids while giving them such kind of toys.